- Pittsburgh, PA
- Full Time
Near Earth Autonomy is looking for employees eager to create a future where autonomous aircraft are commonplace and safe. Our technology enables aircraft ranging in scale from sub-meter to full scale to autonomously inspect, map, survey, and transport. We are serious about system design, development, and real-world testing, and delivering to customers working, useful systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
The duties of Staff Accountant position include:
- Verification of vendor invoices and other related documents;
- Coding and data entry of AP invoices in the accounting system; matching of purchase orders to bills of lading and packing slips
- Reconciling of monthly credit card statements charges to receipts and other source documents.
- Provide assistance with sales and use tax;
- Process employee travel expense reimbursements, including the calculation of GSA allowable and unallowable travel; and
- Prepare monthly G/L journal entries
- Provide assistance with other accounting duties as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Associates or Bachelors’ degree preferred and minimum ten (10) years of accounting experience required.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Quickbooks Accounting Software experience is preferred but not required.
- Total compensation package compatible with qualification
- 401(k) plan
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Life insurance; long-term and short-term disability benefits
Due to the nature of our federal contracts, this position is subject to successful completion of a background check.